Waffle House says it has fired two employees at one of its restaurants in Arkansas after a video emerged showing the two using a kitchen pot to wet their hair.
Antonio Robinson was dining at the restaurant with a friend when his friend discovered hair in his food. "He was just coughing. Cough. Cough. Making noises like that. I looked up at him. He went to pulling out strings of hair out his mouth," he explained.
Robinson and his friend say they have witnessed one employee dipping her hair into the water pot on a stove in the restaurant´s kitchen, then drying it with a towel. He recorded the incident on his cellphone and showed it to the manager.