A Staffordshire bull terrier called Millie from London may be proclaimed the best sword sallower in history after accidentally swallowing a 40cm stick while out for a walk.
The dog’s owner, John Hurst pointed out that it’s quite an achievement considering that the dog itself measures 45cm in length. Hurst explained how the stick stuck in the ground like a javelin and how Millie somehow swallowed it whole.
Millie was immediately rushed to a vet who observed how the stick managed to reach the dogs stomach without damaging any vital organs. Millie is now said to be resting.