An Alaskan woman is dead after drinking a significant quantity of antifreeze. The woman, who was looking for something to drink, came across a soft drink container. Unbeknownst to her, the container was actually filled with the deadly chemical.
She cracked it open, and began to drink it. Apparently, she somehow thought it was a glass of home brew, and continued consuming the liquid. Soon, her husband began drinking it with her. The woman then began to feel ill, then promptly died.
Paramedics were called, and her husband was taken to a hospital. He told troopers he had a few sips, but that his wife had much more. He claimed they didn't know what they were drinking. His condition at this time is not known.