||Donald Trump is the worst president any country has ever had. I´m ashamed that voters actually elected this POS traitor. He has embarrassed the US to the whole universe. God help us.
"President Obama has gotten more done for the American people in nine months than George Bush did in eight years....George Bush spent eight years driving America into the ground. Barack Obama is just starting to dig us out..." - James Carville
Sarah Palin´s Top 10 Lies:
Falsehood 1: Democratic health reform bills include "death panel[s]"
Falsehood 2: Palin said "thanks but no thanks" to Bridge to Nowhere
Falsehood 3: Obama was "palling around with terrorists."
Falsehood 4: Obama had not "authored ... a single major law or reform"
Falsehood 5: Branchflower report "cleared" Palin of "any legal wrongdoing" in Troopergate
Falsehood 6: Obama "described the Court´s refusal to take up the issues of redistribution of wealth as a tragedy"
Falsehood 7: Alaska "produces nearly 20 percent of the U.S. domestic supply of energy"
Falsehood 8: Obama supported "allowing that baby to die" after a "botched abortion"
Falsehood 9: Palin vetoed stimulus energy efficiency money because it required tougher building codes
Falsehood 10: Under Palin´s leadership, Alaska began building a $40 billion natural gas pipeline
Glenn Beck Lies (Too Many To List):
Rush Limbaugh Lies (Too Many To List)
But look at this gem:
".. EPA rules actually may have caused the shuttle Columbia disaster. It goes like this. They used to use Freon in the ingredients of the foam that they spray on the -- that solid fuel tank. It´s that foam that fell off -- that chunks of it fall off, and the second to go shuttle mission created a hole in the wing and led to the disaster on re-entry. They can´t use Freon anymore. They had to use something else to cause the foam to bond to the fuel tank, and it was not nearly as good as Freon was. And that´s why the chunks started coming loose. And so they came up with some other substance that is a little stickier and causes the stuff to bond better, but it still doesn´t work as well as Freon did.
So maybe -- a lot of people are beginning to think that the banning of Freon actually caused the shuttle accident, the Columbia shuttle accident, two flights ago. And I´m inclined to believe it when I hear this."
Rush Limbaugh´s Top 12 racist quotes:
1. Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?
2. Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing.
3. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.
4. The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.
5. They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
6. [To an African American female caller]: Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.
7. I think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. They’re interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well. I think there’s a little hope invested in McNabb and he got a lot of credit for the performance of his team that he really didn’t deserve.
8. Limbaugh’s many attacks on Obama:
-- Limbaugh has called Obama a ‘halfrican American’, an ‘affirmative action candidate.’ Limbaugh even has repeatedly played a song on his radio show ‘Barack the Magic Negro’ using an antiquated Jim Crow era term for Black a man who many Americans are supporting for president. Way to go Rush.
9. We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.
10. Obama’s entire economic program is reparations
11. Obama is “more African in his roots than he is American” and is “behaving like an African colonial despot”
12. Obama is an angry Black guy
Lurker quotes of wisdom:
"I have no problem with people living by the Koran or the Bible or Torah as long as they take the good things in it and make their lives better. People can meditate and use these books all they want if it makes them feel better and function as a better person. My problem is when they put it in my face and violate my space. I have a problem with anyone or any group taking the bad parts of these books and killing people or invading countries in the name of their god. These are just books written by flawed men looking to improve their lives or to control their societies."